Friday, December 05, 2008

Long Time Coming


It appears that the people of the State of Nevada have decided that the felon formerly known as O.J. Simpson will be spending at least nine years as a guest of the state in one of their fine correctional institutions.

Simpson said the following at sentencing: 

In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anyone. I didn't want anybody else's stuff. I just wanted my own. I realize that I was stupid. I am sorry. I didn’t know that I was doing anything illegal. I thought I was retrieving property from friends. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for all of it.

Are you starting to see a pattern?

Parenthetically, this may be the best chance that Fred Goldman has of collecting any money out of Simpson's prison paycheck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home